Prepare your Consumer Insurance campaigns
Use the available multi-media marketing materials to help engage members and drive your program results. Running marketing campaigns that coincide with consumer buying cycles could help your credit union become top of mind at the right time.
Suggested campaign timeline
The marketing materials are available all year for you to use on the schedule outlined below or a different schedule.
May – July
Peak car buying season starts in May.
August – October
Life Insurance Awareness Month occurs in September.
- Identify the marketing materials you want to use.
- To learn best practices for utilizing the materials, review the campaign tips sheet.
- Get your no-cost materials. Best practice: use at least two items.
3. Go live
- Validate digital assets are live.
- Send marketing emails.
- Distribute any printed materials.
4. Track results
- Track your results to see how your program progresses over time using our CU Navigator reporting tool.