Unexpected life events happen. TruStage™ can help. Credit Insurance could help protect your members during their difficult life events and help mitigate your credit union or financial institution's loan portfolio risk. Want to learn more?
Member support, loan protection
Preparing for the future
By making Credit Insurance available, your credit union or financial institution can provide personalized coverage to help your members prepare for the unexpected.
- Easy online process to submit claims.
- Personalized protection to help fit your member’s needs.
- Access to product education, member marketing materials and experienced guidance.
Payment protection integration
Educate members on lending protection options with integrated dynamic content
TruStage is the first to partner with MeridianLink® to bring to market dynamic, compliant content for payment protection products through real-time integrations.
Integrated member experiences
When you have TruStage Lending Protection Solutions and the MeridianLink Portal, you can embed product information along with a provisional quote into your loan application workflow to give members a seamless digital experience.
Increase leads and revenue
Help gain warm leads, increase non-interest income and reduce risk by helping inform more members about protection from the unexpected.
Educate members and staff
Equal investment is made in advancing our lending solutions and educating your members and staff, so they understand the value of the protection products you offer.
Stay one step ahead
Our proprietary data along with consumer research helps us develop products and services to meet members where they are on their financial journey.
- Get support from our Lending Resource Center (exclusively available to lending customers) for product knowledge, training and marketing materials.
- Utilize our Lender Development Program to help build leadership skills and grow your lending business.
- Consider utilizing our ULEND Academy® training to learn how to shift from a transactional approach to a consultative approach.
- Check out the extensive product offerings in our comprehensive lending suite.
Access the 2023 Lending Preferences Survey
The 2023 Lending Consumer Preferences Survey highlights opportunity for credit unions to tailor loan products to distinctive member needs.