Supplier diversity program
For more on Diversity, equity & inclusion
Corporate social responsibility
Environmental social governance
Our emphasis on transforming our industry helps remove entry barriers for underrepresented people. We’re dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve through our commitment to social justice and focus on creating a more inclusive financial services industry.
Of course, it’s not just what we say – it’s what we do. Some of the ways we’re putting our words into action include partnering with organizations like Disability: IN, North Central Minority, Supplier Development Council and Women’s Business Development Center. This holds us accountable and ensures we’re inclusive of under-represented suppliers.
We’re incredibly proud to expand our network and partner with the following suppliers:
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
- Disability-Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual and Transgender Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business (VOB)
- Other historically marginalized populations