Make a Secure One-Time Payment
Absolutely. We take protecting your personal information very seriously, and do all we can to ensure your information remains private. Here are some of precautions we take and a little about some of the safeguards we use to keep your information safe:
- Only employees have access to nonpublic personal information and only on an “as needed” basis.
- Information we classify as “Restricted” under our Information Handling Procedure (such as your ACH account number) is always protected and stored with encryption.
- We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) whenever personal information is sent (or “transported”) to us online.
This secures data against hackers and makes sensitive information, like passwords and credit card numbers, encrypted and unreadable.
You can make a payment on active Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment policies that have a payment due. You may also be able to make a payment on lapsed and recently approved policies. If you are trying to make a payment on a loan, you will need to Create Your Account or Sign In.
You'll need the following information to pay online:
• Policy/Certificate number and policy owner ZIP code
• Checking/Savings account or credit/debit card
• Email address
If you don’t have the policy/certificate number available, in most cases we can use other information to locate your policies.
To see your policy details, go to Create Your Account to register or Sign In if you already have an online service account. Recently approved Life policy details will be available 2-3 business days after your first payment is received.
Need Help Finding Your Policy Number?
Make a Payment