Username Recovery & Password Reset
Frequently asked questions
For security reasons, you can’t update your username using your online service account. If you’d like to change your account's username, please call us.
Please call us for help recovering your log in information.
If you recover your username first you will have all the information you need to reset your password.
To update an email address, sign in to your online service account. If you are unable to sign in to your account, please contact us.
Once signed in, click the ‘My Account’ menu at the top of our website, then select ‘Personal Information’.
- Click the ‘My Account’ menu at the top of our website, then select ‘Personal Information’.
- Click ‘Edit Email’.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the policies to be updated. Click ‘Continue’.
- Enter the email address, reenter the email address to confirm, and click ‘Submit Changes’.
- You will see a confirmation message at the top of the page noting your email address has been updated.
- You will receive an email confirming the update.