With coverage that lasts the rest of your life, a TruStage Whole Life insurance policy means you can focus on what’s important: Your family.
It means monthly premiums that never change, a price designed to work within your budget and a defined and guaranteed payment to your beneficiary.
It means more security for your family’s financial foundation.
So let’s talk. Call today to learn more and get started with the security of TruStage Whole Life insurance protection underwritten by CMFG life insurance Company. It could be more affordable than you might think.
Messaging for not endorsed or state-restricted
What is TruStage?
Insurance endorsed by your credit union, more than 15 million members strong.
- Why should I consider buying life insurance?
- Life insurance means you're preparing your loved ones for the unexpected-a thoughtful and appreciated gesture.
- It's designed to help safeguard growing financial commitments like day-to-day expenses, a mortgage, debt payments, and even aspirational promises like college costs for your kids.
- It can help your family cover financial expenses.
- It can provide a way to leave money to charity.
- Whole life policies build some cash value you can borrow against in the future. Any outstanding loan balance is subtracted from the payment your beneficiary receives.
- What are the main differences between term and whole life insurance?
- Term life insurance
- can provide affordable, high-coverage protection for a specific period of time (or term).
- pays a benefit if you die during the term.
- could have benefits and premiums that change over time, depending on the specific policy.
Whole life insurance
- offers coverage you can never outlive.
- has premiums that remain the same throughout your lifetime.
- can provide a future source of money prior to your death, building cash value over time.
- allows for loans (which incur interest) against the value, with unpaid amounts decreasing the death benefit.
- How much life insurance do I need?
As a starting point, you may consider spending 1% of your annual pre-tax pay on life insurance. This rule of thumb can not only help make coverage an affordable reality, it can also mean the difference between some breathing room for your family and an immediate financial hardship.
Of course, everyone's needs are different so you may need more or less insurance for your situation. A TruStage Representative can help you determine an amount that makes sense for you.
- Is a medical exam required?
To help ensure we can offer you our best possible rates, more medical information is required as your coverage amount increases. For lower amounts, it could be as easy as a few simple questions.
Regardless, in most cases, no physical exams or medical tests are required. In rare cases, a paramedical exam is required to verify information received during underwriting.
Reasons to Consider Whole Life
Permanent protection, no matter how or when you die.