Any amount of life insurance can make a difference, and it can cost less than you think. Call 1-888-888-0376 or get a quote online.
Any amount of coverage can help protect your family. Life insurance could help give you peace of mind today and provide income-tax free money for your family if you die. It could ease the burden of expenses you might leave behind like funeral costs, mortgage payments or unpaid debts.
Life insurance should be simple and affordable. We’ll help you compare whole and term insurance, and explore affordable options so you can make a good decision today for your family.
It’s easy to get instant quotes. Start with a monthly payment that fits your budget and see options in minutes online. Or talk to a licensed agent for friendly, no-pressure advice. Call us at 1-888-888-0376.
- Life insurance means you're preparing your loved ones for the unexpected-a thoughtful and appreciated gesture.
- It's designed to help safeguard growing financial commitments like day-to-day expenses, a mortgage, debt payments, and even aspirational promises like college costs for your kids.
- It can help your family cover financial expenses.
- It can provide a way to leave money to charity.
- Whole life policies build some cash value you can borrow against in the future. Any outstanding loan balance is subtracted from the payment your beneficiary receives.
Term life insurance
- can provide affordable, high-coverage protection for a specific period of time (or term).
- pays a benefit if you die during the term.
- could have benefits and premiums that change over time, depending on the specific policy.
Whole life insurance
- offers coverage you can never outlive.
- has rates that remain the same throughout your lifetime.
- can provide a future source of money prior to your death, building cash value over time.
- allows for loans (which incur interest) against the value, with unpaid amounts decreasing the death benefit.
Guaranteed acceptance whole life
- offers all the benefits of whole life (limited in the first two years)
- guarantees your acceptance, with no health questions or medical exam, regardless of your health.
- provides instant coverage with your first payment.
Compare whole and term life rates
- Start with what you want to pay.
- Use a simple two-step tool to see the options.
Any amount of coverage can make a difference for your family. As a starting point, you may want to consider budgeting 1% of your annual income before taxes. Of course, everyone’s needs are different, and a licensed TruStage agent can help you decide what makes sense for your family.
|Term Life||Whole Life||Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life|
|Coverage Amounts||$10,000* - $300,000||$1,000 - $100,000||$2,000 - $25,000|
|Health Information||No medical exam, a few questions||No medical exam, a few questions||No medical exam, no questions|
|Cost||Designed to be affordable||Options to fit most budgets||Options to fit most budgets|
|A Good Choice If You:||
|Get Term Pricing||Get Whole Pricing||Get Guaranteed Acceptance Pricing|
*Coverage from $5,000 to $10,000 available by calling 1-855-857-7282
¹If approved and as long as payments are made. Time estimate source: TruStage.com Production WEB Policies Time reporting 2017
²As long as your payments are made
Get a quote from a licensed agent or simply explore your options. Quotes are free, and there’s no obligation.