Whole Life Insurance
Why TruStage Whole Life?
Locked-in rate that never increases
Your rate is locked-in upfront. Not even age or health concerns will cost you more. Plus, as long as premiums are paid, your coverage can't be canceled.
Lifetime of protection
Whole Life Insurance means coverage for life: There's no expiration date for your policy. If something happens, your family will get a cash benefit.
Easy application process
Getting life insurance should be as easy as possible. That's why you can receive a quote from TruStage online and apply for coverage from your smartphone for an instant decision. Your policy is active 30 days after approval, as soon as your first payment is received. You can even get a full refund within 30 days of your coverage start date if you're not 100% satisfied.
Easy reads, helpful info
What should I consider when naming life insurance beneficiaries?
Frequently asked questions
- Life insurance means you're preparing your loved ones for the unexpected — a thoughtful and appreciated gesture.
- It's designed to help growing financial commitments like day-to-day expenses, a mortgage, debt payments, and even aspirational promises like college costs for your kids.
- It can help your family cover financial expenses.
- It can provide a way to leave money to charity.
- Whole life policies build some cash value you can borrow against in the future. Any outstanding loan balance is subtracted from the payment your beneficiary receives.
Term Life Insurance
- can provide affordable, high-coverage protection for a specific period of time (or term).
- pays a benefit if you die during the term.
- could have benefits and premiums that change over time, depending on the specific policy.
Whole Life Insurance
- offers coverage you can never outlive.
- has rates that remain the same throughout your lifetime.
- can provide a future source of money prior to your death, building cash value over time.
- allows for loans (which incur interest) against the value, with unpaid amounts decreasing the death benefit.
- coverage for those age 45-80
- guarantees your acceptance, with no health questions or medical exam, regardless of your health.
- provides instant coverage with your first payment.
Any amount of coverage can make a difference for your family. As a starting point, you may want to consider budgeting 1% of your annual income before taxes. Of course, everyone’s needs are different, and a licensed TruStage agent can help you decide what makes sense for your family.
Any amount of coverage can make a difference for your family. As a starting point, you may want to consider budgeting 1% of your annual income before taxes. Of course, everyone’s needs are different, and a licensed TruStage agent can help you decide what makes sense for your family. To help ensure we can offer you our best possible rates, more medical information is required as your coverage amount increases. For lower amounts, it could be as easy as a few simple questions. Regardless, in most cases, no physical exams or medical tests are required.