TruStage Mortgage Payment Protection can help give you peace of mind, knowing that certain financial setbacks don't have to mean falling behind on your mortgage or losing your home. It helps protect your biggest investment, and the cost can start at about 2% of your house payment depending on your age and coverage.1
Mortgage payment protection offers benefits for credit union members:
- Can cover involuntary unemployment, disability and death (varies by state and/or credit union)
- Designed to be easy–just a few work and health questions, no doctors
- Critical period coverage that's designed to be affordable
- Can cover multiple events within the 10-year term
- Benefit for credit union members
"I would have lost everything if I didn't have it. And if the credit union hadn't reminded me."
WESTconsin Credit Union
Frequently Asked Questions
How affordable is mortgage payment protection?
Will it pay off my entire mortgage?