TruStage Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance means you can’t be turned down because of your health, or any reason. This policy is designed to help free your loved ones from funeral costs, medical bills and unpaid debts.
- Permanent, lifelong protection as long as payments are made
- Rates never increase, coverage never decreases
- No health questions or exam
Compare TruStage Whole Life Insurance
TruStage Whole Life offers permanent coverage that never decreases and rates locked in for life. With TruStage Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life, you’re guaranteed the same benefits with no risk of being turned down, not even because of your health. (Benefits are limited the first two years to guarantee your acceptance.)
TruStage Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance Planner
Get answers to questions about TruStage Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance and help estimating how much insurance you need.
Product and features may not be available in all states
“Culturally, I wasn’t aware of the importance of life insurance. When my father passed away and the burden fell on us, I realized that importance, and I want to make sure that I’m prepared for my kids.”
Life insurance means you're preparing your loved ones for the unexpected-a thoughtful and appreciated gesture.
Both TruStage Whole Life Insurance and Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance offer permanent protection with a guaranteed rate that's locked in for life as long as your premiums are paid. And your coverage never decreases.
Whole life insurance can pay for final expenses or help your family with day-to-day financial commitments like a mortgage, debt payments and medical bills. And it can even build some cash value over time.
That’s okay. With guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance, you can’t be turned down regardless of your health.
And as long as your payments are made, your coverage can not be cancelled by anyone but you, even if you develop cancer or other health issues.
- If your death is accidental in the first two years, we will pay your coverage in full
- If your death is not accidental in the first two years, your benefits are limited to a return of 100% of premiums plus 10%
- If death results from suicide in the first two years (one year in ND), benefits are limited to a return of premiums paid without interest
Your policy will contain complete coverage details.
Today, a funeral can cost $8,5001 and final expenses like hospital bills, attorney’s fees and unpaid debts like credit cards can add up quickly. So, even if you already have a policy, you may need to add more coverage.
A good rule of thumb is to consider what expenses you’ll leave behind after you’re gone, then start with a payment that fits your budget. Any amount of coverage can make a difference and help ease the financial burden on your family at a critical time.
A licensed TruStage agent can walk you through the best options for your family and your budget.
GUARANTEED PROTECTION FOR LIFE
TruStage Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance assures you of a lifetime of coverage regardless of age or health. It’s one sure way to help relieve your family from the burden of funeral costs and other final expenses.
Your Acceptance Is Guaranteed
Even if you have cancer or other health problems, you can’t be turned down for this coverage. There’s no medical exam and not a single health question. You can apply in minutes from the comfort of your home.
Unlike term life insurance, this is permanent protection you can keep for life. As long as premiums are paid, the company can never cancel your coverage, regardless of age or failing health. Only you can cancel your coverage.
No Rate Increases
Your rate is locked in for life – guaranteed.
Income-Tax Free Payout
Benefits are paid generally income-tax free in one lump sum to help your family with funeral costs, medical bills and other final expenses. Remember, even a small policy can help ease the burden on your loved ones at a critical time.
This insurance gives you the benefit of cash value as it matures. You can borrow against your cash value if the need arises. Any unpaid loan balance, plus interest, is subtracted from the death benefit.
Coverage For Your Spouse Or Legal Partner
Your eligible spouse is guaranteed this same permanent protection. A spouse includes a legal partner as defined by state law. We encourage you both to consider this coverage to help protect those you leave behind.
Apply today with confidence. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, simply cancel within the first 30 days and your premium will be refunded in full. No questions asked.
Here’s how we can guarantee your acceptance: If your death is due to natural causes (any cause other than accidental) in the first two years, benefits are limited to return of premiums plus 10%. If death results from suicide in the first two years (one year in ND), we will return all of the premiums you’ve paid without interest.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
At TruStage, we believe in helping you make an informed decision with simple, straightforward information. Before applying for any life insurance, here are a few things you should know:
For residents of Georgia:
REPLACING YOUR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY?
Are you thinking about buying a new policy and discontinuing or changing an existing policy? If you are, your decision could be a good one - or a mistake. You will not know for sure unless you make a careful comparison of your existing policy and the proposed policy. Make sure you understand the facts. Below you will find a check list of some of the items you should consider in making your decision. TAKE TIME TO READ IT.
Do not let one agent or insurer prevent you from obtaining information from another agent or insurer which may be to your advantage.
Hear both sides before you decide. This way you can be sure you are making a decision that is in your best interest.
We are required to notify your existing company that you may be replacing their policy.
ITEMS TO CONSIDER
1. If the policy coverages are basically similar, premiums for a new policy may be higher because rates increase as your age increases.
2. Cash values and dividends, if any, may grow slower under a new policy initially because of the initial costs of issuing a policy.
3. Your present insurance company may be able to make a change on terms which may be more favorable than if you replace existing insurance with new insurance.
4. If you borrow against an existing policy to pay premiums on a new policy, death benefits payable under your existing policy will be reduced by the amount of any unpaid loan, including unpaid interest.
5. Current interest rates are not guaranteed. Guaranteed interest rates are usually considerably lower than current rates. What rates are guaranteed?
6. Are premiums guaranteed or subject to change - up or down?
7. Participating policies pay dividends that may materially reduce the cost of insurance over the life of the contract. Dividends, however, are not guaranteed.
8. CAUTION, you are urged not to take action to terminate, assign, or alter your existing life insurance coverage until after you have been issued the new policy, examined it and have found it to be acceptable to you.
And, REMEMBER, you have thirty (30) days following receipt of any life insurance policy to examine its contents. If you are not satisfied with it for any reason, you have the right to return it to the insurer at its home or branch office or to the agent through whom it was purchased, for a full refund of premium.
You may designate a third party to receive notice of your policy cancellation due to nonpayment. Just send a written request to the PO Box printed on the application and include the third party's name and address.
For residents of all states except D.C. and FL: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment or a less or benefits, or knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance may be guilty of a crime and subject to fines and confinement in prison, and denial of insurance benefits, depending on state law.
Base Policy Numbers ICC16-A10a-039, ICC17-SIT-2
CMFG Life Insurance Company • P.O. Box 61 • Waverly IA 50677-0061 • Phone: 1-855-200-7101
Questions? Call 1-855-704-4662
If you have questions or need help applying, please give us a call. Our expert customer service representatives are happy to assist you.
Call now to get started
Get a quote from a licensed agent or simply explore your options. Quotes are free, and there’s no obligation.
TruStage Term Life Insurance
If you need a high coverage amount with payments that fit your budget today - and want flexibility for the future - try term life.
- Pays within the period you choose
- Can be converted into whole life at a later time
TruStage Whole Life Insurance
If you value security and predictibility above all else, whole life helps give you lifelong peace of mind with comprehensive coverage.
- Lifelong protection within your budget.
- A few health questions, no medical exam.
TruStage AD&D Insurance
Accidents can happen at anytime. Accidental death and dismemberment insurance pays a benefit if you die or are seriously injured in an accident.
- No medical exam
- Enroll in three minutes or less