TruStage and Love My Credit Union Rewards go together like summer and vacation.
TruStage and credit union membership are available to anyone. Helping hardworking families get more value out of their financial services is at the heart of everything we do, like offering exclusive savings to credit union members on auto and home insurance, with discounts from some of the nation’s top insurance companies.
Not a credit union member? Find the one that’s best for you at www.asmarterchoice.org.
TruStage/LMCU Social Media Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY AND PARTICIPATION IN ALL 50 STATES AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF EACH STATE IN THE UNITED STATES. INTERNET ACCESS AND A PUBLIC ACCOUNT ON EITHER FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. FREE INTERNET ACCESS IS AVAILABLE AT MANY PUBLIC LIBRARIES, AND YOU CAN CREATE A FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR FREE.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 1st, 2017 and ends at 11:59:01 p.m. CT on August 21st, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. To enter the #CUVacay Sweepstakes, you must (a) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and (c) have an active Facebook or Twitter account and Internet access. Free Internet access is available at many public libraries, and you can create a Facebook or Twitter account for free. This sweepstakes and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing by any person who would like to participate in the sweepstakes. Employees, officers, directors and leadership at CUNA Mutual Group/TruStage (“Sponsor”) and CU Solutions Group, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising or promotion agencies and vendors and Gas Station TV, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising or promotion agencies and vendors are involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”). Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are not associated with this Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. No sponsorship, endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is expressed or implied.
- HOW TO ENTER. Post a picture of your summer vacation on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the tag #CUVacay. Any use of the Hashtag #CUVacay will enter you into the Sweepstakes. The rules and regulations of the sweepstakes can be found at www.trustage.com/CUVacay. This Sweepstakes will be promoted through CUNA Mutual Group’s social media channels, a press release, as well as Love My Credit Union. By submitting a picture of your summer vacation, you represent that your entry conforms to these Official Rules. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, that may remove your entry and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion that your entry fails to conform to the Official Rules. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
For all Entries: Entries must be manually key-stroked; use of script, macro automated entry devices or programs to enter or subvert the entry process is prohibited, and all such entries will be void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, garbled, or inaccurate entries, all of which will be void.
- PRIZES. (105 available) Five winners will be selected each day, receiving a $100 TruStage branded VISA card that can be used at the winner’s discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize (or portion thereof) will be permitted by winner. A person can submit as many times as they would like but can only win once for the entire Sweepstakes.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Entrants will be selected daily (total of 5 each day) and will be notified via a comment on Selectee’s post by 12pm CST of the following day. They will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond to firstname.lastname@example.org the Sponsor with their name, address, telephone number, and date of birth. If a Selectee does not respond within 24 hours, the Selectee will be disqualified and an alternate Selectee will be drawn. A Selectee who timely responds to the notification as instructed will be deemed the Potential Winner and will be sent a Prize Notification. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited to the Sponsor.
- SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations (collectively “Rules and Laws”). Except where prohibited by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes permission of such entrant for the Sponsor and its designees to use, without notice, permission or further compensation, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on the Sponsor website and social media profiles, winner’s first name, last name, city and state, photograph, likeness, voice, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion and publicity. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, AND TO NOTIFY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES WHO MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), or if the administration, integrity, fairness, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical difficulties or any event or cause (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. In the event Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree to (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes and (ii) to RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims and liability, including injuries, losses or damage of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes, including claims and liability associated with any infringement of third party rights caused by the entrant’s photograph. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software, or telephone problems or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network server, Internet service provider, cable, satellite website, or other connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, undelivered jumbled, scrambled, garbled or delayed entries; or other electronic communications; or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, seeding or human error, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: TruStage Insurance Agency, 5910 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53705
Facebook and Facebook.com are the trademarks and service marks of Facebook. Instagram is the trademarks and service marks of Facebook. Twitter and Twiter.com are the trademarks and service marks of Twitter.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.