Credit union members get discounted rates on condominium insurance through the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program. It covers everything in your unit and the property your condo association says you're responsible for. You have protection from accidents you cause (around your condo or not), and lawsuits filed against you. Can you be without it? Not a chance.
Get your quote now from our trusted partner, Liberty Mutual Insurance.
If something happens, this is insurance you can count on.
The TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program helps protect you against many causes of loss:
- Fire, including smoke damage
- Windstorms, lightening, hail, ice, snow or sleet
- Theft, vandalism and malicious mischief
Your policy also provides the following coverage in case someone wants to hold you personally liable for:
- Accidental bodily injury caused by you, your immediate family living with you, and even your pets
- Lawsuits naming you seeking damages from you
- Accidental damage you may cause to someone else's property
- Losses assessed to each unit owner in your condo association
- Medical bills for someone who has been in an accident on your property (and is not a family member)
Responsive in all the ways customers love. Rates just for you. Get a quote now.